As a property owner, you absolutely need a good emergency plumbing service in Southampton on speed dial. Let’s face it: nobody wants to experience a plumbing emergency, but if you do, you need the best help possible. And that’s where the team of expert plumbers at Central comes in. Since our company was founded in 2001, we’ve helped homeowners and business owners with all sorts of emergencies, from burst pipes to flooded basements. That’s why we know how to quickly and effectively perform the diagnosis and repairs you need.
How to Know if You Have a Plumbing Emergency
It might sound strange, but it’s not always clear that you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency. Granted, if your basement is flooded or your pipes are frozen, you’ll know! But there can be very serious problems that need to be addressed that you won’t even notice… until it’s too late and a lot of damage has already been done. Some of the most serious include:
- Slab leaks. A slab leak is a leak in the pipes that run through the cement below your basement. When left unaddressed for too long, this can result in tremendous water damage to the structure of your home. You can tell you have a slab leak if your water bill is rising; if you hear the sound of running water even when all the faucets are off; and if you feel hot spots in the floor.
- Sewer leaks. A foul odor and water not draining well indicate a problem with your sewer. And if you have a leak in your sewer line, it means wastewater is leaking into the environment, which can result in all sorts of problems ranging from structural damage to health hazards.
Central’s Emergency Plumbing Services
We offer a wide range of emergency plumbing services, including (but not limited to):
- Flood control
- Drain cleaning and repair
- Water jetting
- Sewer cleaning
- Gas line repair
- Water line repair
- City code violation corrections
- Main drains
- Curb laterals, traps and stacks
So if you have a plumbing emergency, don’t wait: call Central right away!