Water heater replacement in Southampton, PA might be a hefty investment—but it can also improve life in your home drastically!
Do You Need Water Heater Replacement in Southampton, PA?
Unless you’re in a Spartan training routine worthy of Rocky Balboa, there’s absolutely no reason for a sane human being to take a cold shower. There are, however, a bunch of very good reasons to take a hot shower:
- It’s soothing for tired muscles.
- It’s more hygienic than cold water.
- It makes shower gel and shampoo lather better.
- It’s a great way to relax after a long day.
However, if your shower is more like an icy wake-up call, you might need to replace your water heater. There are a number of signs that indicate your water heater is on its last legs:
- It’s old. A storage water heater that’s more than 10 years old or a tankless water heater that’s more than 17 years is reaching the end of its usefulness.
- It doesn’t heat water at all. If the heating element is completely broken, then you probably need to replace the appliance.
- It leaks. If it’s a storage tank water heater, a leak means the tank is corroded and needs to be replaced.
Enjoy Your Home Life More with Water Heater Replacement in Southampton, PA
Having a new water heater installed can immediately improve your home life. First, there’s no lack of hot water, which makes everything from washing your hands to taking a hot shower a lot more enjoyable. Second, hot water is a lot more hygienic than cold water, and it can prevent all sorts of nastiness ranging from infections to unsanitary conditions. And third, a new water heater is more energy-efficient, which means your energy bills will be lower and you’ll have more money left over for the fun things in life! (Unless, of course, you can’t resist soaking in the tub for hours now you finally have hot water again!)
Can’t wait to find out more about how you can benefit from a new water heater? Call Central Plumbing today!