All it takes is one drain to make your entire home’s sewer system back up. One little clog, over time, builds to a pretty ugly stoppage that only a trained plumbing professional can handle.
Even if the issue seems minor and the drains are just acting a little sluggish, it’s still best to be sure. These backups can be messy and the longer they’re left alone, the worse off they will get.
Signs of a Main Line Clog:
- Sewer water backs up through a basement drain when toilet is flushed.
- Multiple plumbing fixtures in the home aren’t draining properly.
- Bubbles in the toilet when running sink or shower.
- Spot blockages in your drain clean out.
- Toilets are no longer functional.
- Soapy water creeps into toilet or bathtub drain when running washing machine.
- Odd drain behavior like water coming up through tub drain when toilet is flushed.
- Gurgling drains that are slow to empty and smell of sewage.
If these seem familiar to you, then you either already have a main drain clog or one is around the corner. When you call Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ll introduce you to a process called Hydro Jetting.
The Power of Hydro Jetting
Hydro Jetting is the most effective method for getting rid of even the toughest backups. These powerful jets can break through just about anything. This process involves sending highly pressurized water quickly through your pipes to completely rid your drain of any and all obstructions. And with using simple water without chemicals, it is healthy for the linings of the pipes leaving them in a like-new condition.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t wait until that small, annoying clog becomes something worse. Call Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today for upfront pricing, honest plumbing professionals, and a company that cares about the relationships it builds with its customers.