Your sewer main is the primary sewer line that connects the city’s main sewer line to your home. When a main line is damaged and needs to be repaired, you may experience one or several of these inconvenient symptoms:
- Drains Not Working
- Foul Odors
- Main Line Back Ups
- Sewage Backflow
When your sewer line becomes clogged, blocked, or otherwise damaged, you’re in for an expensive, unpleasant, and unsanitary headache — unless you bring in the Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning experts, that is! We’ve got the training, tools, and technology you need to repair any problem you have.
Causes of Broken Sewer Lines
Sometimes a sewer line can be cleared or cleaned, but we’ve learned over our years of experience that there are certain scenarios where you just need a repair. In these situations, we’ll suggest that you have us repair your main line rather than risk it failing again:
- A pipe has collapsed in your system
- Your main line backs up more than once a year
- Extensive root growth in your drains. Roots are a common pipe blockage problem, since they pursue the water, oxygen, and nutrients in your sewer. High water pressure jetting can temporarily fix the problem, but the trouble with roots is that they grow back!
- Vent Stack Failure. You’ll know this if your pipes are gurgling or emitting foul odors.
- Your piping is made of an outdated material, such as Orangeburg or cast iron
These are severe problems and require immediate fixes.
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
Thanks to our modern, state-of-the-art plumbing equipment, we can give homeowners options for their sewer repair. Our experts provide the following sewer repair services:
- Video Camera Inspection
- High Water Pressure Jetting Restoration
- Slip-lining and CIPP (cured-in-place-piping), wherein a new, seamless pipe is installed on the interior of the existing pipe, eliminating the need for digging.
- Pipe-bursting, wherein a hydraulic machine threads a cable through the existing pipe that breaks it up and simultaneously lays new pipe in it’s place
- Spot Repairs
Sewer Repair Benefits
Your home will be happier and healthier without needing to worry about fixture inconsistency or failure in the future. Having us perform a permanent repair on your sewer line will give you better peace of mind and will make your system more efficient — plus, our advanced repair options give you opportunities to save money and time!
Never let a sewer problem continue, or it will escalate and cause more damage. Call Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning to repair your sewer line today!