Because of their nature, every homeowner’s pipes need to be repaired or restored at some point in time. The adverse effects of natural pipe corrosion can result in contaminated drinking water, poor water pressure as a result of sediment buildup, and pinhole leaks that can eventually result in serious damage to your home.
Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning’s epoxy pipe restoration service repairs and renews corroded water pipes by lining your existing pipes with National Sanitary Foundation-approved coating, which prevents destruction to your home that can be caused by conventional pipe repair work.
Benefits of Pipe Repair and Restoration
There are numerous benefits to getting your pipes repaired or restored by Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning will repairs pinhole leaks, which will result in improved water quality.
- Pipe repair and restoration work will prevent destruction to walls and floors.
- Pipe repair and restoration is an affordable alternative to conventional house re-piping, which can leave a big hole in your wallet.
- Pipe repair and restoration work performed by Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning will prevent future corrosion and leaching of harmful metals into your water.
- Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning completes all of our projects within days as opposed to weeks or even months.
- Pipe repair and restoration work performed by Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning will keep your pipes in good shape for at least 10 years, with an average life expectancy of 50 years.
How Pipe Repair and Restoration Works
- Pipe Preparation: The existing pipe system in your home is closely inspected. After that is done, spot repairs on excessively worn joints and fittings are made where necessary. Valves and standing water are removed. The pipe runs being restored are then dried with heated, compressed air to remove excess moisture.
- Abrasive Cleaning: An abrading agent is introduced via compressed air to remove all pipe rust and corrosion, cleaning out the inside of the water line. Air is again surged through the pipe to remove any residual debris or dust.
- Epoxy Lining the Pipes: The cleaned pipe system is re-heated to create an optimal internal pipe surface prior to epoxy coating. Conditioned air is then introduced into the pipe to uniformly distribute the epoxy lining throughout the pipe segment. Following the coating application, controlled air is sent through the pipe to facilitate curing.
Why Choose Pipe Repair and Restoration?
- No Destruction Necessary: Forget jack hammering floors, cutting into walls, haggling with contractors, and having to clean up after construction is done. There is no need to destroy your home with in-place epoxy restoration, courtesy of Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Cost Savings: Pipe repair and epoxy restoration will, on average, cost you 50% less than other traditional pipe repair work. To continue, a short installation time with no need for reconstruction equates to less cost for you.
- Health and Safety: Our pipe restoration process is NSF-approved and ensures that water used for drinking, cooking and bathing no longer comes in contact with heavy metals. Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has a proven track record of reducing excessive lead and copper levels from pipes to far below EPA requirements.
- Extended Lifespan: All restoration work that Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning does includes a full warranty for as long as you own your home, meaning that you can sleep well at night without worrying about your pipes bursting.
Related Pipe Services
- Leak Detection and Repair: Pinpoint leaks with less exploratory demolition, and get repair options that meet your needs and budget.
- Re-Piping and Pipe Conversion: Avoid corrosion with PEX repiping, or replace worn metal pipes with brand new lines.
In need of pipe repair and restoration work? Call in the experts at Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today!