Forget about the run-of-the-mill solutions that nearly every plumbing company is offering today. Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has the newest and innovative plumbing equipment available on the market. Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning provides our customers with several options that put them in charge. Compared to conventional methods, our technologically-advanced services streamline projects to save you money and will provide you with great, affordable options.
Emergency Plumbing Services
When you choose to contact Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning when you’re dealt with a plumbing emergency, our professionals will be quick to respond to your call for help at no extra charge.
- 24/7 Emergency Response: We have technicians ready to respond to emergency phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What separates us from the rest of the pack is that we don’t charge for additional dispatch or for night and weekend calls.
- Inspection and Assessment: Your sewer line is buried underground, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you can’t see the issue for yourself. Get an accurate diagnosis that you can verify with your own eyes.
- Video Camera Inspections: See what’s going on with your sewer line, courtesy of a video camera inspection. With video camera inspections, we are able to provide you with a fast and accurate diagnosis and can provide you with options for solutions to your problem.
- Sewer Line Services: While the rooter may be one of the more popular sewer line services, our technology is capable of doing much more work. From routine maintenance to permanent solutions, we will provide you with multiple options that can save you up to 40% in comparison to conventional plumbing service methods.
Cleaning and Maintenance Options
- Drain Cleaning and Rooter: Get your sewer back up cleared out Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning’s top-notch rooter service, which includes a free video inspection and options for never needing a repair again. This includes a one-year warranty.
- Hydro Jetting: Hydro jetting breaks through blockages that rooters are not able to, completely cleaning out the insides of pipe lines, which translates to longer-lasting solutions.
Sewer Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning’s pipe-lining technology allows us to make full or spot repairs to your sewer line as opposed to having to replace the entire line. Skip over the mess and destruction that comes with having to dig up your lawn and save up to 40% compared to conventional repair methods.
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement: If you have a collapsed line or need to replace it, pipe bursting is a method to restore your line without the damage or the expense of digging. Not only that, but you will be warranted for life.
- Conventional Sewer Replacement: In the event that trenchless replacement is not an option, we will go back to the basics to make sure your repair is done right.
Water Line Services
Water line issues can be quite daunting, but fortunately enough, Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can take of whatever problem that you’re dealing with. Our advanced plumbing services provide you with options to prevent or repair water line problems while preserving your home, as well as your wallet.
- Leak Detection and Repair: Leaks are one of the more common problems that we come across. Reduce damage caused while trying to find the source of leaks and opt for different repair options.
- Water Pipe Restoration: Instead of moving on to a re-piping project, be sure to check Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning’s in-place pipe restoration services to restore your water lines to like new condition
- Water Re-Piping: If you need the pipes in your home replaced, look to upgrading to modern materials and improve the quality of your drinking water.
For all of your plumbing service needs, look no further than Central Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. Act now, and call us today!