Water heater problems can quickly ruin your entire day. No one wants to wake up and take a cold shower! We can bet you want to catch water heater problems before they take you by surprise. So, how will you know if your water heater is in need of repair?
- If you have no hot water, or inconsistent water temperatures throughout your home.
- If you hear strange noises coming from your tank.
- If you have hot water that doesn’t stick around for very long.
- If you see water pooling under or around your water heater.
- If there are any signs of corrosion on the water heater tank.
Water Heater Repair
Here at Atlas Plumbing & Mechanical, our water heater experts have seen and repaired many different problems over the years. We know how to fix them fast and get your every day routine back to normal in no time!
The most common problems we see and repair are:
- Faulty temperature sensors
- Leaks around fittings or valves
- Defective heating elements
- Damaged pilot lights
- And more!
But, sometimes we’ll come across water heater troubles that just cannot be repaired. When your water heater is leaking from the tank, for example, that’s a good indication that it’s time for replacement.
Water Heater Installation
When the time comes for you to upgrade your old water heater to a new, more efficient one, you will enjoy the multitude of benefits that come with it. Those include:
- Better temperature regulation: No more waiting minutes upon minutes for the water to get hot, or not having it at all. With a new water heater, you’ll have hot water on demand.
- Reduced energy bills: The water heaters on the market today are far more energy efficient than the one you currently have. More efficiency means less money spent every month!
- Increased home values: A newer water heater looks better to potential buyers than an aged one.
For any water heater problems you may be experiencing, or to get information on replacing your old one, give Atlas Plumbing & Mechanical a call today!