October 19, 2015
Furnace repair in New Hope is just what you need to ensure heating all season long. While modern furnace models are can provide longer-lasting heating to preserve energy, there may come a time where your furnace may bust and leave you without heat during the fall and winter’s coldest days. You may spend more time covering up in blankets and sweaters than actually feeling comfortable in your home. Worse, when a furnace begins to malfunction, you may encounter more threatening problems than just a lack of heating; you may even risk carbon monoxide exposure!
Central Plumbing is here to offer furnace repair in New Hope that will ease your heating woes and give you a higher level of comfort in your home. Our technicians have years of collective experience when it comes to working with furnaces, and work quickly so make sure your heating system is working again in no time!
5 Common Causes for Furnace Repair in New Hope
Not sure when you should get furnace repair in New Hope? Here are a few signs you can identify telling you the time is now for repair:
- Clogged or Dirty Filters: The filters in your furnace need to be replaced every now and then due to excess dirt and debris clogs. Though filters serve to maintain a steady flow of warmth in your home, you may experience insufficient heating once your filter get too dirty.
- Poor Electrical Connections: Is your furnace not working like it should or maybe even not working at all? Then it’s time to call for furnace repair in New Hope. While this may indicate furnace replacement, it’s also a sign your furnace just may have poor electrical connections to keep it running.
- Malfunctioning Thermostats: The thermostat on your furnace is helpful in establishing a comfortable temperature that meet your individual heating demands. However, one common problem we often come across is malfunctioning thermostats that won’t give you the heat you want.
- Air Flow Troubles: Your furnace should ideally have a nice, steady flow of air that keeps indoor air quality comfortable. However, if you begin to notice unbalanced air flow that jeopardizes the comfort in your home, please call for furnace repair in New Hope. It could be indicative of many problems with your furnace’s internal components.
- Frequent Cycling: Are you noticing your furnace is starting to cycling between “on” and “off” at a quick pace? Then you should definitely consider furnace repair in New Hope! Cycling can be due to a wide number of problems including improper air flow and dirty coils.
Contact Central Plumbing today for furnace repair in New Hope. If you’re experiencing any of these 5 problems, you can always count on us to get them fixed!
Areas We Service
- Huntington Valley
- Langhorne Manor
- New Britain
- New Hope
- Arcadia University
- Blue Bell
- Bryn Mawr
- Fort Washington
- Haverford College
- King of Prussia
- Maple Glen
- Plymouth Meeting
- Spring House
- Willow Grove