October 21, 2016
A heating system installation should be your highest concern this fall if you want to protect your home against the cold weather. The temperatures are on their way down and if you don’t install a reliable heating system soon enough, you may find yourself shivering in your own home. Or, worse, you get stuck with your old, faulty system that cause you to constantly call for heating repair just to keep it running. Either way, you should certainly make strides in avoiding either consequences for the sake of your family’s comfort and get a heating system keeping everyone’s best interests in mind.
However, as urgent as warm air may be at this time of year, you need to make sure you are getting the right system. By throwing your money at the wrong system, you may experience setbacks like increased spending on heating maintenance bills, frequent heating system breakdowns, and reduced energy efficiency. Worse, due to improper sizing you may not even have enough space in your home for the system to begin with. Winding up with a troublesome system can be an incredible inconvenience when the weather starts cooling down. Instead, consider installing another system.
Why Should You Call Central for Top-Notch Service?
When in doubt about what heating system would be right for your home, please call Central Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning today. Our heating technicians can install all sorts of heating system for a wide range of needs. For example, if you currently own a system older than 20 years and would like to consider a heating system replacement, we can switch out the old for the new in a hurry so you have new and improved heating in your home. Or maybe you are just looking for a change and instead want a heating system more in tune with the changing needs of your household. There is a high chance we have a heating system for that need as well. However, regardless of your situation, you should not wait to call. Waiting too long for a heating system installation can mean a world of difference to your level of comfort this season, and we certainly do not want to see you left in the cold.
What to Consider Before Installing
Here are some general points of consideration you need to think about before you purchase a system for your heating system installation:
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE): This will measure how well a system uses its fuel. The higher the system’s AFUE rating, the better purchase it will make. You will save money on energy bills and guarantee longer-lasting, highly-efficient heating system.
- Maintenance Schedule: Learning about the heating system’s maintenance schedule will let you how much it will cost to have a professional maintain it. It will also let you know what should be done on your end to keep the system working effectively.
- Product Ratings & Recalls: Be alert of any news on product recalls so you are not buying a system that is unsafe to run. Also assess customer reviews on the Internet to determine if a product is trustworthy.
- Heating System Size: Your heating system needs to fit in your home or else you may experience problems with its efficiency and replace it sooner than you realize. Fortunately, your heating contractor will be able to conduct measurements and inspect the area of installation to determine the right size.
What Types of Heating Systems Should You Consider?
With so many different heating systems available on the market today, you may feel a little lost in determining what system would be right for you. In that case, here are 3 of the heating options available for you:
- Gas Furnaces: Gas furnaces on the market today are the most efficient they have ever been. Due to their remarkable efficiency, these heating systems will cost you 30% less on energy bills compared to older models. They are also known to provide more even heating, and are much more able to provide a consistent flow of warm air. They even operate quieter than older models so you aren’t waking up the entire neighborhood. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, high-efficiency gas furnaces boast some impressive benefits, including an AFUE rating of 90% to 98.5%. If you want energy-efficiency, look no further than this.
- Boilers: Though boilers can provide just as much heat as furnaces, they produce warm air by vaporizing fluid. Boilers are now becoming greener than ever before thanks to more efficient equipment and a reduced chance of emissions. This guarantees you will be saving more on fueling operations. At Central, we can provide you with boiler service like installation and repair, so you have a steady source of heat in your home. If you want to upgrade to a greener system, we are more than willing to offer boiler replacement as well.
- Radiant Floor Heating: Tired of stepping onto an ice cold floor when you wake up in the morning? Well, fortunately, there is a way around this problem, thanks to radiant floor heating. This type of heating will warm up your floor and make for a more comfortable home. It is available for floors of all types including tile and stone, carpet, and concrete. This type of heating system will evenly distribute heat through the floors of your home instead of passing warm air through a vent, allowing for a smoother transition of heat.
Don’t Get Caught In The Cold – Schedule Your Heating System Installation Today
Contact Central today if you want to stay warm and comfortable this fall thanks to heating system installation!
Areas We Service
- Huntington Valley
- Langhorne Manor
- New Britain
- New Hope
- Arcadia University
- Blue Bell
- Bryn Mawr
- Fort Washington
- Haverford College
- King of Prussia
- Maple Glen
- Plymouth Meeting
- Spring House
- Willow Grove